There are a great many ways to show your support of KORE! We are a non-profit under the umbrella of the Kauai YMCA so all donations are 100% tax deductable.
- Most important commodity? YOU! We can never have enough people power on Beach Days. So come on down and volunteer!
- Come on down to one of our Beach Days and buy a COOL SHIRT! Long sleeve, short sleeve, and tank tops, women’s/men’s and lots of different colors!
- $15 Donation for Short Sleeve and the Tank Tops,
- $20 Donation for Long Sleeve and the 2X sizes
- $20 COOL KORE Logo Hats
- Coming soon – KORE Sweeeet Shirts!
- Kokua KORE with In-Kind and Monetary Donations!
We are currently accepting resources related to everything we do, including in-kind donations of the following, but not limited to:
- Custom/Modifiable Dedicated Surfboards
- Surfboard straps, tie downs, leashes, fins
- Life vests – adaptive, regular, kids and adults
- Quik Tents
- Folding chairs and tables
- Foam Pads and Styrofoam wedges for surfboards
- Food and refreshment Donors
- Design and Print services
For any of the above larger donations, please feel free to contact Kurt or Suzie directly and they would be more than happy to discuss with you how you can help.
We are also gratefully accepting monetary donations as well, in any amount, if you would like and are able to do so in the tough times for everyone. You can donate directly through our secure server by clicking on the donate button below
(all major credit cards accepted)
…Or by mailing a check payable to:
6490 Kawaihau Rd.
Kapaa, Hawaii 96746
We are a creative and progressive bunch and welcome you to come down and see what we do and offer suggestions on ways you can help make this a better experience for everyone!